- At least 3 years of experience building high-traffic and large-scale Android apps.
- Committed to producing code that follows coding standards the best practice’s of the industry
- Previous experience with other mobile platforms (not required but desired)
- Developing complex apps with a very advanced level of handling hardware and multithreading.
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory: Android SDK Java, Swift, SOAP, REST
- OO programming and design patterns
- WebServices and common APIs
- Garbage Collection desired but not required
- Proficiency in iOS and xCode is desired but not mandatory
- An ability to quickly and eagerly learn new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for projects and determine their trajectory
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of individuals (in English)
- Collaborative and communicative team player
- Prepare Software QA Test Plan. Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall development effort Check / Review QA artifacts System, Integration and User Acceptance prepared by test engineers.
- Get involved in analyzing requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Keep track of the new requirements from the Project.
- Forecast / Estimate the Project future requirements.
- Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Develop and implement test strategies.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / QA Lead.
- Assign task to other QA Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the project leadership team.
- Track and report on testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Review various reports prepared by QA Engineers.
- Log project related issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
- Check for timely delivery of different milestones.
- Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager/ QA Lead
- 4+ Years of Software experience, Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Senior Software QA Engineer.
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance and defining quality strategies for projects and client engagements.
- Good knowledge of the company product development lifecycle and the process tools.
- Proficient in at least one test automation tools used within the company.
- Good industry trends awareness.
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques and release management.
- Very Good knowledge of functional, system and performance testing and use of test automation tools Very Good communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Easily adaptable to company culture.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Project Lead/technical lead.
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.
- Quality, on-time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements
The Product Owner is responsible for understanding the needs of the market managers and business leaders and the strategic direction of the organization and leading a program of research and development to deliver a Software Solution which meets those needs.
- Communication – the ability to communicate at all levels, the role will require the Product Owner to be able to communicate effectively with their team, a peer network of stakeholders, senior executives, technical resources as well as staff in other countries.
- Problem-solving – the Product Owner will have to be able to assimilate information from a variety of sources and develop a coherent strategy and product roadmap for meeting those needs.
- Quality – the program is the pinnacle of the software organizations efforts. As such, the Product Owner must have high personal standards and always work to deliver the very best product.
- Project Management – working with the program management team and other team members, the Product Owner is responsible for ensuring that all facets of the project are delivered according to schedule.
- Creativity – The ideal candidate will be able to create a vision of a solution which stretches the team and delivers true innovation in the marketplace.
- Leadership – The Product Owner will be responsible for leading a multidisciplinary team to achieve the project aims. Those resources will be under the direction of the Product Owner for the duration of the project.
- Program Management – using the AGILE SDLC and the Project Management Framework, the Product Owner will be responsible, with the team, for developing a structured development plan which see’s the program through from Inception to Delivery.
- The Product Owner is responsible for the strategic management of the overall program, ensuring the schedules are met and risks managed.
- The Product Owner is responsible for delivering regular program updates as well as the Sprint, Iteration and Release reviews.
- Product Vision Development – the Product Owner is responsible for collating information from various stakeholders (both internal and external) and developing an overall solution vision. The Product Owner must be able to communicate that vision to stakeholders and the team.
- Roadmap Management – The Product Owner is responsible for developing and updating the product roadmap. This may require the Product Owner to interface with other Product Owners to ensure that there is roadmap alignment.
- Team Leadership – The Product Owner is responsible for the motivation and management of the project team. They must ensure that all team members are working together effectively, are communicating with other teams and that they are producing quality work, in line with the overall program vision.
- Communication – The Product Owner must
- Communicate with the regional businesses, Market Managers, and Product Managers to ensure that there is visibility into the program direction, schedule and progress. As these stakeholders are dependent on the products we produce, they must have regular and useful updates to allow them to plan their business activities.
- Communicate the Product Vision to interested parties and stakeholders. It is important that the businesses understand the solution and can engage to ensure there is successful delivery.
- Communicate with the team to ensure that they understand what is required of them. As the Product Owner, you will work with your interaction Designer, Visual Designer, R&D leads and program directors to deliver your program.
X Digital Group is looking for a Senior Backend Web Developer with excellent programming skills to join our XDG Family. We need a person who can create highly scalable web apps that thousands of users interact with daily. The ideal candidate has experience building real products for the web and should be able to present examples of their work.
- B.A degree in computer science, software engineering
- Ability to program confidently in a web language “Open Source Technologies” ( PHP, MYSQL)
- Developed with at least one CMS framework or web application framework.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement.
- Has to experience with Git or another version control system.
- Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including estimating how long each will take to build.
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies.
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming to the best practices and guidelines.
- Work with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to market.
- Maintain confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.